Released September, 2009
The Pros:3.1 channel soundbar with slot-loading DVD player, iPod dock and AM/FM radio. Virtual 5.1 Surround. S-Video and Composite Video outputs and 3.5mm and RCA audio inputs.
The iLive IT319B is a 3.1 channel soundbar-style iPod docking station with remote control, AM/FM radio and built-in DVD player. Although only the 3.1 channels are included, virtual 5.1 audio is achieved via SRS TruSurround XT technology through sound imaging in the design process.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The left, center and right channels are complemented by two internal subwoofers, although an external sub can be hooked up if more bass is needed. Smaller than the less featured iLive IT209B, the IT319B does include a slot-loading HDMI DVD player capable of upconverting to 720p and 1080p for higher picture resolution on the big screen. This makes it an affordable all in one solution considering the iPod docking functions such as automatic charging, motorized retractable dock and fully controllable iPod functions from the unit or remote control. Also included is an AM/FM clock radio which has 10 programmable stations and is also fully controllable with the remote. S-Video and Composite Video outputs enables you to view iPod content such as pictures and video on the TV while 3.5mm and RCA audio inputs let you connect any type of audio device(such as a TV or CD player) to its inputs.
- 3.1 channel audio (Left, Center, Right + Subwoofer)
- 5.1 virtual surround via SRS TruSurround XT
- Mechanically retractable iPod dock
- Clock radio with 10 Programmable stations
- Remote control included
- Compatible with: iPod mini/iPod nano 1G, 2G, and 3G/iPod classic 4G, 5G, 5.5G, and 6G
- S-Video and Composite Video output via RCA Jacks
- 3.5mm Line-In jack for other audio players
- 2 x RCA Input Jacks for other TV, audio players
- Subwoofer Output Jack
- Mounting hardware and stand included
User Reviews (1)
3.1 channel soundbar with slot-loading DVD player, iPod dock and AM/FM radio
S-Video and Composite Video outputs and 3.5mm and RCA audio inputs
Internal subwoofers, external sub can be hooked up
You may also like...