Released August, 2008
The Pros:Holds any model of iPod very firmly. Sound quality is good enough for casual and alarm use. Modern styling is visually appealing.
The Cons:Cheap, plasticky casing and build quality seem flimsy. Seems a bit pricey for the quality and performance--a much better dock can be bought at this price point.
The Jensen JiMS-185 is a docking music system that can be used to charge or play music from an iPod device and is an upgrade to the JiMS-125. The system is compatible with iPod touch, nano, Classic, 4th and 5th generation, and mini devices.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features an integrated AM/FM stereo receiver and alarm clock with snooze and sleep settings. The unit also has a multi-function blue backlit LCD display for displaying the time or digital frequency. The JiMS-185 includes a digital volume control, AUX input, and comes with a secondary speaker. The system has a suggested retail price of $80 and also comes with a remote control with radio and iPod functionality.
- Play & Charge Functionality
- Multi-function Blue Back-lit LCD Display
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver with Digital Tuning
- Digital Volume Control
- Alarm Clock with Snooze and Sleep
- Wake to Radio, Alarm or iPod Settings
- Comes with Remote Control
- Comes with secondary speaker
- Inputs: AUX with Cord Included
- Compatibility: iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), and iPod mini
- Power Handling: 2 x 3 Watts RMS
- Power: A/C or Battery Backup for Clock
- Dimensions: 4-1/8”(H) x 7-1/2”(W) x 5”(D)
- 90-Day Limited Warranty
User Reviews (2)
Holds any model of iPod very firmly.
Sound quality is good enough for casual and alarm use.
Modern styling is visually appealing.
Remote can do anything that can be accomplished with the unit's buttons.
Can go pretty loud for an iPod dock.
Easy setup with the clock and alarms.
Cheap, plasticky casing and build quality seem flimsy.
Seems a bit pricey for the quality and performance--a much better dock can be bought at this price point.
You may also like...