Released January, 2009
The Pros:Comes with a remote control--something not always included at this price point. Decent overall sound quality for the price. Can be switched between US, EU and Japan tuning modes.
The Cons:On-screen text, other than the clock, is too small to be readable in most circumstances. Rather large footprint for a basic iPod dock. Glossy exterior picks up lots of dust and fingerprints.
The Jensen JiMS-190 is a docking music system that can be used to charge or play music from an iPod device. The system is compatible with iPod touch, nano, Classic, 4th and 5th generation, and mini devices.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features an integrated AM/FM stereo receiver with 30 presets and alarm clock with snooze and sleep settings. The unit also has built-in high fidelity cone speakers with a total RMS power output of 6 watts. The JiMS-190 has a multi-function blue backlit LCD display for displaying the time or digital frequency. It includes a digital volume control, AUX input, and an audio line-in input for connecting another MP3 player. The system has a suggested retail price of $95 and also comes with a remote control with radio and iPod functionality.
- Play & Charge Functionality
- Multi-function Blue Back-lit LCD Display
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver with 30 Presets
- 2 Built-in High Fidelity Cone Speakers
- Digital Volume Control
- External Detachable FM Antenna
- Alarm Clock with Snooze and Sleep
- Wake to Radio, Alarm or iPod Settings
- Comes with Remote Control
- Inputs: AUX with Cord Included, Audio Line-In
- Compatibility: iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), and iPod mini
- Power Handling: 2 x 3 Watts RMS
- Dimensions: 9”(W) x 9”(D) x 4”(H)
- 90-Day Limited Warranty
User Reviews (2)
Comes with a remote control--something not always included at this price point.
Decent overall sound quality for the price.
Can be switched between US, EU and Japan tuning modes.
Doesn't go overboard with bright backlighting--a good option for light-sensitive sleepers.
On-screen text, other than the clock, is too small to be readable in most circumstances.
Rather large footprint for a basic iPod dock.
Glossy exterior picks up lots of dust and fingerprints.
You may also like...