Released July, 2009
The Pros:Small footprint, barely takes up any room on the nightstand. Light and portable, can be packed away easily. AM/FM radio gets great reception, easy to use.
The Jensen JiSS-100 is a portable docking system that can be used to charge or play music from an iPod device. The system is compatible with iPod touch, nano, Classic, 4th and 5th generation, and mini devices.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features an integrated AM/FM stereo receiver and has a multi-function LCD display for displaying the time or digital frequency. The JiSS-100 includes an AUX input for connecting other media devices as well as a headphone jack for private listening. The system comes with an optional remote control and has a suggested retail price of $70.
- Play & Charge Functionality
- Multi-function Back-lit LCD Display
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver with Digital Tuning
- Comes with Optional Remote Control
- Inputs: AUX Input, Headphone Jack
- Power Handling: 2 x 1.5 Watts RMS
- Compatibility: iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), and iPod mini
- Power: A/C or Battery Operated
- Dimensions: 7-5/8”(H) x 10-3/8”(W) x 5-1/4”(D)
User Reviews (1)
small footprint, barely takes up any room on the nightstand
light and portable, can be packed away easily
AM/FM radio gets great reception, easy to use
loud enough for a small room
user interface is easy to navigate, don't really need the instructions
charges the iPod or iPhone reliably
unique round design with contrasting black and silver elements, looks neat
You may also like...